Armasight© respects your privacy and strives to protect your personal information while complying with all International and United States Federal and State laws and regulations. We are dedicated to providing you with superior customer service and an incomparable consumer experience. We view your privacy as a critical component of your overall customer experience and guarantee that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible manner.
Armasight will always protect your privacy. We only share data required in the ordinary course of consumer business, including information necessary for validation of credit transactions, verification of identity, shipping and billing addresses, tracking orders and visitors, obtainment of payment, marketing and merchandising efforts, improvement of your consumer experience, and other data as described in this Policy. Information will not be shared with parties outside of those that require the specific data to perform their function in the relative processes.
If you only browse Armasight’s website, there is no need for you to provide any personal information. However, if you choose to purchase an item from us or provide us with your personal information through live chat, forums, testimonials, reviews, feedback forms, or other means, you consent to the transfer and storage of the personal information you choose to provide. This information allows us to supply you with a consumer experiences tailored to your specific needs.
We may request or retain the following for our database:
- Your Name
- Bill-To and Ship-To Information
- Contact Information, including Email Address and Telephone Number
- Financial and Credit Information, as needed
- Order Information
- Information Specific to Individual Customers
- Export Compliance and Domestic Compliance Certifications
- End Use, End User, Country of Ultimate Destination Information
- Any Information Required by the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. Department of Commerce for Export Licensing
- Identifications or Employers, as needed to verify law enforcement, military or professional status
- Internet Protocol Address
Armasight maintains a private customer database for its own company business purposes and marketing efforts. If you do not wish to receive our email updates, you may remove your email address from our mailing list by following the instructions outlined in the promotional and informational emails.
By doing business with Armasight, you consent to the implementation of the policies set forth herein. By denying access to any required personal information for the completion or verification of a transaction, participation in live chat, forums, testimonials, reviews, feedback forms, or other information required to communicate with Armasight, you relinquish your ability to transact with Armasight.
Armasight will not sell or share your personal information with other non-affiliated companies or persons. However, under the following circumstances, and as permitted by law, we may be required to share your personal information:
- Armasight provides information as needed to take action regarding any subpoenas, court orders, legal process, enforceable governmental requests, legal claims or to comply with any applicable laws or regulations. Armasight reserves the right to disclose your personal information to exercise any legal rights or to defend against any legal claims.
- Armasight shares information as may be required to assist law enforcement investigations, to prevent illegal activity and to aid actions against illegal activity. Additionally, Armasight shares information, as permitted by law, to safeguard the reputation and integrity of Armasight, to prevent any harm to rights or property of our customers or Armasight and to address any issues arising out of or associated with fraud.
- If Armasight is acquired by or merges with any other company or entity, your personal information may be transferred to any parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or successors of Armasight as a result of the acquisition or merger.
- Armasight may share information to address security, technical or customer service concerns or to implement any policies or terms and conditions of our websites or transactions, and as stated in any instructional manuals accompanying our products.
- Armasight may provide your information to our trusted service providers who work under confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements or assist with our business operations. Such companies may support our marketing techniques or maintain services necessary for fulfillment or completion of orders.
- Armasight may share information as needed for the processing, tracking and fulfillment of any orders, as well as to collect fees and resolve any issues with payments or transactions.
- Armasight may use your personal information to provide you with important marketing or promotional notices and to improve our marketing efforts or website design.
- Armasight shares information with other third parties when necessary to improve your consumer experience.
- Please note that “personal information” refers to any information that can be used to identify a specific person, not anonymous or confidential information about a user.
Armasight reserves the right to exchange individual credit data and credit experience in the same manner as any other company or organization may do in the ordinary course of business. Exchanging information may be necessary for payment processing, verification purposes and fraud prevention, etc. This Policy protects order processes on the Internet, promotes individual responsibility and protects consumers. Armasight takes essential measures to ensure your credit data is secure and is only disclosed to authorized persons or entities.
Armasight ensures the secure transmission of your personal information during the ordering process. We take the necessary steps to ensure that our ordering process is up-to-date, secure, and capable of protecting your personal information from unauthorized persons or entities.
When you visit Armasight’s website (www.armasight.com), information about your visit may automatically be received through data collection tools and methodologies used in the ordinary course of business. These tools are utilized to improve the quality of our service and provide you with the most user-friendly experience possible.
We may provide links to other sites or services outside of the Armasight website for your reference or use. Armasight may not have any affiliation with these sites or services and you should review the privacy policies associated with these sites or services before conducting any transactions with them. Armasight is not responsible for the privacy policies of any external sites or services that our customers may choose to pursue.
Armasight reserves the right to make changes to this Policy as necessary and without notifying users. It is the responsibility of the user/ customer to carefully read all Policies before consenting to the terms therein.