This product is controlled for export under US Department of Commerce, Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) 6A992. It can be exported under ECCN 6A992, NLR (No License Required) to all countries except terrorist supporting countries (Country Group E:1), unless otherwise prohibited. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
The Armasight by FLIR MNVD is a multi-purpose night vision monocular. It can be hand held, head mounted, helmet mounted, or weapon mounted. With a 51° field of view (FOV), it provides a large visual field without needing to move the monocular. The MNVD uses advanced multi-coated optics and is built to last with a compact composite housing. Operating from a single AA alkaline battery or CR123A battery, the MNVD can run up to 40 hours.
- With a 51° field of view (FOV), the MNVD provides a large visual field without needing to move the monocular, and makes it easier to track moving objects.
- Built-in IR illuminator and flood lens enhances night vision and allows for reading in the dark.
Exceptional Field of View (FOV) and Built-in Infrared Illuminator
COMPACT AND RUGGED
- Built with a tough, ergonomic composite housing.
- Needing only a single AA battery or one CR123 battery for convenient operation, can run up to 40 hours.
Perfect Balance of Size and Performance
FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTIONS
- For hands-free operation, the MNVD includes head and helmet mounting options, it can be used as a night vision system that enables mobility, driving, short-range surveillance, and low light reading.
- Operated by a single gain control knob, the MNVD utilizes features like a flip-up-turn-off, and a flip-down-turn-back-on option when mounted to a helmet.
Packed with Features for a Versatile and Customizable Viewing Experience
|IIT Generation||Gen 2+ HDi (High-Definition international)|
|Magnification||1x standard (3x, 5x optional)|
|Lens System||F/1.26; 19 mm|
|Field of View||51°|
|Focus Range||0.25m to Infinity|
|Eye Relief||17 mm|
|Diopter Adjustment||-6 to +2 dpt|
|Manual Gain Control||Yes|
|Bright Light Cut-off||Yes|
|Automatic Shut-off System||Yes|
|Infrared Illuminator||Yes (built-in with pivotal flood lens)|
|IR Indicator||Yes (in FOV)|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes (in FOV)|
|Power Supply||One AA (1.5 V) or 123A (3 V)|
|Battery Life||Up to 40 hours at 20°C|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-50°C to +50°C (-58°F to +122°F)|
|Overall Dimensions||109 x 48 x 73 mm (4.1 x 1.9 x 2.8 in)|
|Dimensions (without eyecup and lens cap)||110 x 49 x 73 mm (4.3 x 1.9 x 2.9 in)|
|Weight||0.31 kg (0.7 lbs)|
|* All data subject to change without notice.|