The Armasight by FLIR MNVD is a multi-purpose night vision monocular. It can be hand held, head mounted, helmet mounted, or weapon mounted. With a 51° field of view (FOV), it provides a large visual field without needing to move the monocular. The MNVD uses advanced multi-coated optics and is built to last with a compact composite housing. Operating from a single AA alkaline battery or CR123A battery, the MNVD can run up to 40 hours.
- With a 51° field of view (FOV), the MNVD provides a large visual field without needing to move the
- monocular, and makes it easier to track moving objects.
- Built-in IR illuminator and flood lens enhances night vision and allows for reading in the dark.
Exceptional Field of View (FOV) and built-in infrared illuminator
COMPACT AND RUGGED
- Built with a tough, ergonomic composite housing.
- Needing only a single AA battery or one CR123 battery for convenient operation, can run up to 40 hours.
Perfect balance of size and performance
FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTIONS
- For hands-free operation, the MNVD includes head and helmet mounting options, it can be used as
- a night vision system that enables mobility, driving, short-range surveillance, and low light reading.
- Operated by a single gain control knob, the MNVD utilizes features like a flip-up-turn-off, and
- a flip-down-turn-back-on option when mounted to a helmet.
Packed with features for a versatile and customizable viewing experience
|Image intensifier tube||2+ HDi|
|Magnification||1x (3x and 5x optional)|
|Lens system||19 mm; F/1.26|
|Focus range||0.25m to Infinity|
|Eye Relief||17 mm|
|Diopter adjustment||-6 to +2 dpt|
|Operation knob||Power ON/ OFF; manual gain control|
|IR button||IR illuminator ON/OFF|
|Diopter adjustment ring||Adjusts the eyepiece diopter|
|Focus ring||Adjusts the objective lens focus|
|LED indicators||Indicates low battery, IR On, and excessive light conditions|
|Manual gain control||Yes|
|Bright light cut-Off||Yes|
|Automatic shut-off system||Yes|
|Low battery indicator||Yes|
|Battery Type||One CR123A (3V) or AA (1.5 V)|
|Battery Life (Operating)||Up to 40 hours at 20°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-50°C to +50°C (-58°F to +122°F)|
|Weight||0.31 kg (0.7 lbs)|
|Size||109 × 48 × 73 mm (4.1 × 1.9 × 2.8 in)|
|Country of Origin||USA|