The Armasight by FLIR BNVD is a dual-channel night vision system. With a 40° field of view (FOV), it provides a large visual field without needing to move the binoculars. The BNVD uses advanced multi-coated optics and is built to last with a compact composite housing. Operating from a single AA alkaline battery or CR123A battery, the BNVD can run up to 20 hours. Also equipped with an integral infrared illuminator for reading in the dark.
- Dual tube design provides increased depth perception and outstanding clarity.
- Built-in IR illuminator enhances night vision and allows for reading in the dark.
True stereoscopic vision and built-in infrared illuminator
COMPACT AND RUGGED
- Built with a tough, ergonomic composite housing that is water and fog resistant.
- Needing only a single AA battery or one CR123 battery for convenient operation, can run up to 20 hours.
- An optional battery pack mounted behind the helmet extends the use up to 80 hours.
Perfect balance of size and performance
FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTIONS
- For hands-free operation, the BNVD includes head and helmet mounting options, it can be used as
- binoculars, as a monocular, goggles or stowed out of the way.
- Operated by a single gain control knob, the BNVD utilizes features like a flip-up-turn-off, and
- a flip-down-turn-back-on option when mounted to a helmet.
Packed with features for a versatile and customizable viewing experience
|Image intensifier tube||Gen 2+ HDi|
|Lens system||27 mm; F/1.3|
|Focus range||0.25m to Infinity|
|Eye Relief||25 mm|
|Diopter adjustment||-6 to +2 dpt|
|Operation switch||Power ON/ OFF; IR illuminator ON/ OFF|
|Gain control knob||Adjust the image brightness|
|Diopter adjustment rings||Adjusts the eyepiece diopter|
|Focus rings||Adjusts the objective lens focus|
|LED indicators||Indicates low battery, IR On, and excessive light conditions|
|Manual gain control||Yes|
|Bright light cut-Off||Yes|
|Automatic shut-off system||Yes|
|Low battery indicator||Yes|
|Battery Type||One CR123A (3V) or AA (1.5 V)|
|Battery Life (Operating)||Up to 20 hours (up to 80 hrs with optional Battery Pack) at 20°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-50°C to +50°C (-58°F to +122°F)|
|Weight||615 g (1.35 lbs)|
|Size||115 × 118 × 73 mm (4.5 × 4.6 × 2.8 in)|
|Country of Origin||USA|