This product is subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of State in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms regulations (ITAR) (22CFR 120 through 130). A license or other approval is required to the ITAR prior to any Export or Temporary Import. Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
Designed for short-to-medium range observation, the Armasight by FLIR CO-MINI is the most compact commercially available clip-on Night Vision device. The CO-MINI uses image intensification technology and is designed to convert most low-to-mid power daytime sights, scopes, or binoculars into night vision devices. The CO-MINI can be mounted in seconds without tools. It can be attached in front of a day riflescope (using its quickrelease Picatinny mount) or directly onto the day scope (or binocular/ telescope) objective lens with the included adaptor.
The CO-MINI is suitable for use with most commercial and military specification daytime sights, telescopes or binoculars (up to 6X magnification). Because the CO-MINI can be easily mounted in front of the user’s existing day scope, comfort is never sacrificed, while shot release and follow through remain accurate. The clip-on device is factory bore-sighted to greater than 1 MOA accuracy, so no rezeroing is necessary. It really is as simple as mount and shoot!
The Armasight by FLIR CO-MINI is intended primarily for use by demanding hunters and in short-range warfare, where field of view and ease of use is more important than high magnification. Packed with innovative and important features like variable gain control, automatic bright light shut-off, and wireless remote control, the Armasight by FLIR CO-MINI is designed to make quick, intuitive shooting just as easy at night as it is during the day.
The Armasight by FLIR CO-MINI is equally as effective whether mounted to a brand name or lesser-known day scope at magnifications ranging from 2-6X.
- Simple and quick conversion of daytime scope, sight or binoculars to night vision
- Converts your day scope, sight, or binoculars into night vision-capable devices
- Mounts in front of any day scope with no re-zeroing required
- Available in a variety of high-performing Gen 2+ and Gen 3 image intensifier tube options
- Wireless remote control
- Fixed-focus objective lens effective at distances further than 20m
- Automatic or manual (CO-MINI MG only) gain control
- Powered by a single AA or CR123A battery
- Bright light cut-off system
- Low battery indicators
- Filled with dry nitrogen to prevent internal fogging
- Mounts on Picatinny/ Weaver rail with a quick-release mount
- Mounts on the lenses of specified day scopes with the optional adapters
- Long-range XLR-IR850 infrared illuminator
- Limited two-year warranty
|IIT Generation||Gen 3 E MG|
|Lens System||F/1.25; 38mm|
|Field of View||22°|
|Focus Range||20m to Infinity|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||27.5 mm|
|Manual Gain Control||Yes|
|Bright Light Cut-off||Yes|
|Automatic Shut-off System||Yes|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes (In FOV)|
|Infrared Illuminator||Detachable Long Range IR Illuminator|
|Power Supply||CR123 Lithium 3V (1), or AA Alkaline 1.5V (1), or any AA or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage from 1.2V to 3.2V (1)|
|Battery Life||60 hrs (3V) / 40 hrs (1.5V)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +50°С (-40°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-50°C to +50°С (-58°F to 122°F)|
|Overall Dimensions||125 × 68 × 55 mm (4.9 x 2.7 x 2.2 in)|
|Weight (without Mount and Remote Control)||0.43 kg (0.95 lbs)|
|* All data subject to change without notice.|