This product is controlled for export under US Department of Commerce, Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) 0A987. It can be exported under ECCN 0A987, NLR (No License Required) to countries not controlled for FC, CC, UN reasons. Any country controlled for FC, CC, UN reasons will require a U.S. Department of Commerce Export License. Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
The Armasight CO-MR (Clip-On Medium Range) is one of the most advanced Night Vision clip-on systems for mid-range night shooting, and stands out from the competition when it comes to clarity, versatility, reliability, function, and value.
The Armasight CO-MR converts your existing day scope into a night vision device and provides excellent target acquisition and aiming capabilities for the demanding sports shooter, hunter, military, law enforcement, and security personnel. Engineered using the latest advancements in Night Vision technology, the Armasight CO-MR eliminates the traditional requirement of removing your existing day scope from your rifle to replace it with a dedicated night vision sight (which would also involve re-zeroing). The CO-MR simply mounts in front of your existing day scope.
Because the CO-MR is factory bore-sighted to tolerances of less than 1 MOA, no re-zeroing is required. The CO-MR allows the user to maintain consistent positioning and shooting accuracy, all while maintaining the use of a fully familiar day scope.
A wireless remote control unit can be placed anywhere on the user’s weapon, allowing quick and easy activation of the CO-MR.
Recommended for use with day scopes of up to 6-7X magnification, the Armasight CO-MR is equipped with a locking, quick-disconnect mounting system that provides the user with a simple and fast way to attach or detach the CO-MR on any standard Weaver or Picatinny rail.
- Converts your day scope, sight, or binoculars into night vision device
- Mounts in front of any day scope with no re-zeroing required
- Available in a variety of high performing Gen 2+ and Gen 3 image intensifier tube options
- Wireless remote control
- Manual gain control for the best possible image contrast in both high and low light condi- tions (CO-MR MG model)
- Powered by a single AA or CR123A battery
- Bright light cut-off system
- Battery condition indications
- Filled with dry nitrogen to prevent internal fogging
- Mounts on Picatinny/ Weaver rail with a quick release mount
- Mounts on the lenses of specified day scopes with the optional adapters
- Long-range IR850 illuminator
- Limited two-year warranty
|IIT Generation||Gen 2 HDi (High Definition)|
|Lens System||F/1.65; 80 mm|
|Field of View||13°|
|Focus Range||10m to Infinity|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||21 mm|
|Automatic Brightness Control||Yes|
|Bright Light Cut-off||Yes|
|Automatic Shut-off System||Yes|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes (In FOV)|
|Infrared Illuminator||Detachable Long Range IR Illuminator|
|Power Supply||Single AA (1.5V) or CR123A (3V)|
|Battery Life||60 hrs (3V) / 30 hrs (1.5V)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +50°С (-40°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-50°C to +50°С (-58°F to 122°F)|
|Overall Dimensions||125 × 68 × 55 mm (4.9 x 2.7 x 2.2 in)|
|Weight (without Mount and Remote Control)||0.43 kg (0.95 lbs)|
|* All data subject to change without notice.|