This product is controlled for export under US Department of Commerce, Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) 0A987. It can be exported under ECCN 0A987, NLR (No License Required) to countries not controlled for FC, CC, UN reasons. Any country controlled for FC, CC, UN reasons will require a U.S. Department of Commerce Export License. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Designed for short-to-medium range observation, the Armasight CO-MINI is the most compact commercially available clip-on Night Vision device. The CO-MINI uses image intensification technology and is designed to convert most low-to-mid power daytime sights, scopes, or binoculars into night vision devices. The CO-MINI can be mounted in seconds without tools. It can be attached in front of a day riflescope (using its quickrelease Picatinny mount) or directly onto the day scope (or binocular/ telescope) objective lens with the included adaptor.
The CO-MINI is suitable for use with most commercial and military specification daytime sights, telescopes or binoculars (up to 6X magnification). Because the CO-MINI can be easily mounted in front of the user’s existing day scope, comfort is never sacrificed, while shot release and follow through remain accurate. The clip-on device is factory bore-sighted to greater than 1 MOA accuracy, so no rezeroing is necessary. It really is as simple as mount and shoot!
The Armasight CO-MINI is intended primarily for use by demanding hunters and in short-range warfare, where field of view and ease of use is more important than high magnification. Packed with innovative and important features like variable gain control, automatic bright light shut-off, and wireless remote control, the Armasight CO-MINI is designed to make quick, intuitive shooting just as easy at night as it is during the day.
The Armasight CO-MINI is equally as effective whether mounted to a brand name or lesser-known day scope at magnifications ranging from 2-6X.
- Simple and quick conversion of daytime scope, sight or binoculars to night vision
- Converts your day scope, sight, or binoculars into night vision-capable devices
- Mounts in front of any day scope with no re-zeroing required
- Available in a variety of high-performing Gen 2+ and Gen 3 image intensifier tube options
- Wireless remote control
- Fixed-focus objective lens effective at distances further than 20m
- Automatic or manual (CO-MINI MG only) gain control
- Powered by a single AA or CR123A battery
- Bright light cut-off system
- Bright light cut-off and low battery indicators
- Filled with dry nitrogen to prevent internal fogging
- Mounts on Picatinny/ Weaver rail with a quick-release mount
- Mounts on the lenses of specified day scopes with the optional adapters
- Long-range XLR-IR850 infrared illuminator
- Limited two-year warranty
|IIT Generation||Gen 2+ QSi HD MG|
|Lens System||F/1.25; 38mm|
|Field of View||22°|
|Focus Range||20m to Infinity|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||27.5 mm|
|Manual Gain Control||Yes|
|Bright Light Cut-off||Yes|
|Automatic Shut-off System||Yes|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes (In FOV)|
|Infrared Illuminator||Detachable Long Range IR Illuminator|
|Power Supply||CR123 Lithium 3V (1), or AA Alkaline 1.5V (1), or any AA or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage from 1.2V to 3.2V (1)|
|Battery Life||60 hrs (3V) / 40 hrs (1.5V)|
|Illumination Required||Natural night illumination (overcast starlight to moonlight)|
|Operating temperature||-40°С to +50°С (-40°F to 122°F)|
|Storage temperature||-50°С to +50°С (-58°F to 122°F)|
|Overall Dimensions||125 × 68 × 55 mm (4.9 x 2.7 x 2.2 in)|
|Weight (without Mount and Remote Control)||0.43 kg (0.95 lbs)|