ARMASIGHT PRO LINE OF THERMAL IMAGERS
NEW LINE OF THE MIL-SPEC THERMAL IMAGING SCOPES
The Zeus Pro family of Thermal Weapon Sights showcases the best and latest advancements developed by Armasight in the field of uncooled thermal imaging technology for the dismounted soldier, special law enforcement team member, and professional hunter. The Zeus Pro epitomizes Armasight's 20/50 design gold standard, which is defined from product inception as being capable of withstanding 20 meters immersion for 2 hours and engineered for routine use with 0.50 BMG weapon shock and recoil. Based around common core electronics, signal processing, and eyepiece optics with generous eye-relief, the Zeus Pro Series Thermal Weapon Sight is available in a variety of options and price points that cater to every application - military and commercial.
Utilizing the latest FLIR TAU-2 Technology, the Zeus Pro is offered in 336x256 or 640x512 pixel formats. These options are further enhanced by professional military-grade 30mm, 50mm, 100mm Germanium (Ge) objective lenses creating a wide variety of optical magnifications and range performance capabilities that the customer can select from. Armasight has introduced a unique dual battery option for the Zeus Pro Thermal Weapon Sight consisting either of four 3.0VDC 123A batteries all oriented in the same direction to prevent confusion in replacement, or four 1.5VDC AA batteries pre-loaded in a cartridge. In a pinch, a single 123A 3.0VDC battery can power the Zeus Pro for just over one hour.
The Zeus Pro Thermal Weapon Sight is characterized by its simple and intuitive controls, functions, and features that are layered among direct button adjustments, direct combination button functions, and electronic menu selections. In an effort to better support the art of shooting, Armasight has included ballistic drop reticules, electronic compass and inclinometer in the Zeus Pro package for finer range estimation and target orientation. The Zeus Pro uses a 9-pin multi-pin connector to provide video-in imagery, where there may be a need for map or rangefinder display overlays, and external power access. In support of these capabilities, Armasight offers an optional laser range finder, external battery pack, multispectral laser and other accessories designed to attach on the MIL-STD-1913 rail of the Zeus Pro. Solid state technology reticule adjustments and software algorithms, combined with a complementary color reticle platform, ensures maximum reticle contrast, high level target accuracy, and boresight retention. This level of accuracy is translated into the tracking electronic zoom (e-zoom) function of the Zeus Pro thermal imaging weapon sights, which can be progressively increased from 1x to 2x to 4x and 8x without changing the point-of-aim to point of-impact relationship of the targeting reticle.
A five-button wireless remote switch is included to operate and modify the settings on the Zeus Pro to optimize the imagery for the viewed scene without having to remove your hands from the weapon. The Zeus Pro has Bluetooth© wireless capability and can directly interface with most smart phones with the potential for engaging a series of current and future applications.
The Zeus Pro Thermal Weapon Sight represents the most versatile and sophisticated Armasight product available in today's market for hunters, SWAT teams, and military personnel, based on its superior price-to-performance value.
The Apollo Pro is a solid state, uncooled, long-wave infrared, 1X (unity magnification) Clip-on Thermal Imaging Device for day and night engagements. It mounts directly in front of the variable magnification sniper day sight without the need to remove the day sight from the weapon. Collateral applications of the Apollo Pro Thermal Imaging Device include functionality as a unity magnification (1x) stand-alone weapon sight and handheld uncooled thermal monocular.
Utilizing the latest FLIR TAU-2 Technology, the Apollo Pro is offered in 336x256 and 640x512 pixel formats. These options are further enhanced by professional military-grade, 50mm or 100mm Germanium (Ge) objective lenses, creating a wide variety of range performance options optimize the user's experience with this magnified day sight.
This device is normally used in the "Reticule Off/ No Reticule" mode. However, when used in the collateral role of a 1X stand-alone weapon sight, the solid state technology reticule adjustments and software algorithms - combined with a complementary color reticle platform - ensure maximum reticle contrast, high-level target accuracy, and boresight retention that cannot be achieved with mechanical boresight adjusters and traditional ballistic drums.
The Prometheus Pro line of high performance handheld magnified thermal monoculars take full advantage of the technology and advancements that Armasight has developed for its uncooled thermal weapon sight programs. Due to design concepts emphasizing shared sub-assemblies, the Prometheus Pro handheld thermal monocular exhibits the same 20/50 gold standard performance as the Zeus Pro and Apollo Pro.
Utilizing the latest FLIR TAU-2 Technology, the Prometheus Pro is offered in 336x256 or 640x512 pixel formats. These options are further enhanced by professional military-grade 30mm, 50mm, 100mm Germanium (Ge) objective lenses creating a wide variety of optical magnifications and range performance capabilities that the customer can select from.
- 24/7 Operation in presence of environmental obscurants (smoke, dust, haze, fog)
- Superior engineering and design from inception to Armasight's 20/50 standard: 20 meter immersion for 2 hours, 0.50 caliber BMG recoil
- Rugged MIL-STD-810 compliant performance
- Operates on 123A or AA batteries
- Reliable quick-release locking weapon mount
- Objective Germanium lens options: 30mm, 50mm, 100mm
- FLIR TAU-2 17μm pitch thermal sensor
- SVGA 800x600 OLED display
- Long eye-relief eyepiece lens
- Digital compass
- Digital inclinometer
- Battery status indicator
- Multiple user selectable ballistic and quick acquisition reticles
- Selectable reticule color: Black, White, Blue, Red
- Selectable palettes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Sepia/ OEM Custom/ other color variants
- Imaging filter algorithms:
- - Active Contrast Enhancement™ (ACE)
- - Smart Scene Optimization™ (SSO)
- - Information Based Histogram Equalization™ (IBHEQ)
- - Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement™ (DDE)
- - Silent Shutterless Non-uniformity Correction™ (SSN)
- Wireless 5-button remote
- Tracking digital e-zoom: 2x / 4x / 8x (640x512 only)
- Still picture and video recording capability (mounted DVR option)
- Made in the USA
Maximize your Armasight Pro Series Thermal Imager experience with our new Enhanced Mobile Applications!
Armasight proudly unveils its new handheld mobile device applications for Android and iOS that significantly enhance the user experience of Armasight?s ?PRO series thermal imagers. These FREE applications allow hunters and others to pinpoint their position, their direction of aim and the geocoordinates (Geotagging) of the target when using Armasight?s optional clip-on rangefinder using both terrain map or satellite map features on their respective mobile devices. Other key data displayed include shot counter for our latest imagers, battery status, compass, elevation, and default range. Additionally, these applications permit a user to select a tab for ?PRO Series system level remote operations to change all functions normally reserved for the wireless remote via your cell phone in a very simple and intuitive graphic presentation. For Android users there is also the added benefit of importing Kestrel 4500 series weather station data directly to the mobile device. Access to these applications is easy and FREE through Google Play and the Apple Store. Download your copy today and start immediately enjoying the added benefits of Armasight?s continued cutting edge development.
Summary of NEW Features
- Both iOS and Android application will work with all Pro Series of scopes purchased after November 15th, 2015. Older Pro scopes may have full, partial or no functionality with Apps
- Geotagging/Coordinates (displayed on mobile device and in FOV of the scope)
- Target Direction/Orientation on the Map
- Battery Capacity Indication
- Shot Counter
Fully functional remote control shadowing all the functions of 5-button scope control:
- Reticle pattern and color selection
- One shot Zeroing
- Color Pallets Selection
- Screen Brightness
- Instant Manual NUC calibration
- Rifle Profile Selection
- Other drop-down menu functions
- Digital Compass
- Target Range (requires optional LRF)
- Target Coordinates (requires optional LRF)
Additional data available for Android application only and in conjunction with Kestrel 4500 series weather stations with Bluetooth:
- Wind Direction (displayed on mobile device and in FOV of the scope)
- Wind Speed (displayed on mobile device and in FOV of the scope)
- Ambient Temperatu
- Barometric Pressure
- Other weather station data
ARMASIGHT PRO SERIES THERMAL IMAGER SCREEN WITH ENGAGED DATA OF ENHANCED MOBILE APPLICATION FOR ANDROID, AMRF2200 LASER RANGE FINDER AND KESTREL 4500/5000 SERIES WEATHER STATION
*Digital Angle Cosign Indicator (DACI)
METHOD #1: The most accurate method is to input the cosine number into your ballistic software. The software will take into account the trigonomics of the fact that the bullet will still travel the full distance to target, and maintain a similar time of flight.
METHOD #2: is to multiply the cosine number to your MILRAD or MOA hold for your distance to target as indicated on your data card. For example, if your moa hold for 600 yards is 11 MOA, and .87 is indicated by the ACI, you would then multiply .87 X 11 MOA, and obtain a corrected for gravity distance of 9.57 MOA. This is fairly accurate, although not as accurate as utilizing ballistic software. This is called the "Improved Rifleman Method."
METHOD #3: is to multiply the cosine number to your sloped distance. This will deliver the flat line distance to target, or what we call the bottom leg of the triangle. If you experiment with your ballistic software, you will find that there can be as much as eight (8) MOA difference between method #1 and method #3. Method #1 is the most accurate & preferred method.
PKESTREL 4500 SERIES WEATHER STATION
- Kestrel Sportsman Ballistics Weather Meter
- Kestrel 4500 Shooter's Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics
- Kestrel 4500 Shooter's Weather Meter with Horus Ballistics
PROFESSIONAL SERIES IS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING MODELS:
- Zeus-Pro 336 2-8x30 (30 Hz) Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight, FLIR Tau 2 - 336x256 (17μm) 30Hz Core, 30mm Lens
- Zeus-Pro 336 4-16x50 (30 Hz) Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight, FLIR Tau 2 - 336x256 (17μm) 30Hz Core, 50mm Lens
- Zeus-Pro 336 8-32x100 (30 Hz) Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight, FLIR Tau 2 - 336x256 (17μm) 30Hz Core, 100mm Lens
- Zeus-Pro 640 1-8x30 (30 Hz) Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight, FLIR Tau 2 - 640x512 (17μm) 30Hz Core, 30mm Lens
- Zeus-Pro 640 2-16x50 (30 Hz) Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight, FLIR Tau 2 - 640x512 (17μm) 30Hz Core, 50mm Lens
- Zeus-Pro 640 4-32x100 (30 Hz) Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight, FLIR Tau 2 - 640x512 (17μm) 30Hz Core, 100mm Lens
- Apollo-Pro MR 336 50mm (30 Hz) Thermal Imaging Clip-on System, FLIR Tau 2 - 336x256 (17μm) 30Hz Core, 50mm Lens
- Apollo-Pro MR 640 50mm (30 Hz) Thermal Imaging Clip-on System, FLIR Tau 2 - 640x512 (17μm) 30Hz Core, 50mm Lens
- Apollo-Pro LR 640 100mm (30 Hz) Thermal Imaging Clip-on System, FLIR Tau 2 - 640x512 (17μm) 30Hz Core, 100mm Lens
- Prometheus-Pro 336 2-8x30 (30 Hz) Thermal Imaging Monocular, FLIR Tau 2 - 336x256 (17μm) 30Hz Core, 30mm Lens
- Prometheus-Pro 336 4-16x50 (30 Hz) Thermal Imaging Monocular, FLIR Tau 2 - 336x256 (17μm) 30Hz Core, 50mm Lens
- Prometheus-Pro 336 8-32x100 (30 Hz) Thermal Imaging Monocular, FLIR Tau 2 - 336x256 (17μm) 30Hz Core, 100mm Lens
- Prometheus-Pro 640 1-8x30 (30 Hz) Thermal Imaging Monocular, FLIR Tau 2 - 640x512 (17μm) 30Hz Core, 30mm Lens
- Prometheus-Pro 640 2-16x50 (30 Hz) Thermal Imaging Monocular, FLIR Tau 2 - 640x512 (17μm) 30Hz Core, 50mm Lens
- Prometheus-Pro 640 4-32x100 (30 Hz) Thermal Imaging Monocular, FLIR Tau 2 - 640x512 (17μm) 30Hz Core, 100mm Lens